We are hunkered down in Nahant for a snowstorm. We packed up Maralton on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, staying Tues night until it was all done. Her place is a bit of a mess, but it's inner city and the landlord will have to gut and refit the unit anyway. (Plus, she had no deposit.) We've been hauling trash and sorting for days. We closed and locked the rental truck at about 9pm last night and headed for Nahant. We were planning to drive south today, but the weather worsened and the storm was due to arrive earlier, so we decided waiting a day wouldn't seriously change anything. Hopefully things will be clear enough this evening to go to dinner with my parents in Peabody. I'll leave it to The Dude to dig out my car.